Thursday, December 13, 2007

Learn Chinese online - Voice of Readers

      Help | Sitemap | Archive | Advanced Search | Mirror in USA    

 CHINA
 BUSINESS
 OPINION
 WORLD
 SCI-EDU
 SPORTS
 LIFE
 FEATURES
 PHOTO GALLERY

   INTERACTIVE
Message Board
Feedback
Voice of Readers
China Quiz

  China At a Glance
  Constitution of the PRC
  State Organs of the PRC
  CPC and State Leaders
  Chinese President Jiang Zemin
  White Papers of Chinese Government
  Selected Works of Deng Xiaoping
  English Websites in China

Help
About Us
SiteMap
Employment

   MIRROR

U.S. Mirror
Japan Mirror
Tech-Net Mirror
Edu-Net Mirror

Tong Zhi, ni men hao!

My name is Loh Chew Keat and I am a Malaysian Chinese. Even though I am a
Malaysia citizen, my heart shattered and cried with anger when the news
reached me.

There are Chinese all over the world and Chinese cannot and will never be
allowed to be bullied, especially Chinese of the motherland!!! As a third
generation Chinese of a foreign citizenship, I cannot but accept the
reallity that I live in a country not of my ancestors, and that I have to
tolerate the inequal treatment from the indigenous people.

However, my hope and faith lie with our Motherland. I want to take this
oppurtunity to send my deepest feeling and condolences to the bereaved
family. My anger will never subside and forever I will remember this
event and the culprits, no matter who they are.

Loh Chew Keat

===========================================================================

Copyright by People's Daily Online, all right reserved | Mirror in U.S. |
Mirror in Japan | Mirror in Edu-Net | Mirror in Tech-Net | 

Learn Chinese online

No comments: